G.PULLA REDDY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad -500028 ESTD:1994 - 95 Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad - Approved by PCI & AICTE, New Delhi Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Phone No: 8297511177, 040-23517222, 040-23515513e-mail: email@example.com College Code for TSEAMCET : GPRP & TSPGECET : GPRP1
For admission to the professional course like B.Tech, B.Sc (Agri) & B.Pharm, the State Government, conducts an entrance exam called TSEAMCET every year in the month of April/May. The students are given ranking based on the marks obtained in the test and percentage of marks at intermediate level or 10 + 2 level . Both MPC & BiPC groups are eligible. Admissions are conducted by the Convener TSEAMCET in a systematic manner by means of web counseling, based on the combined rank obtained in the TSEAMCET. Thus opportunity is given to the student to choose the course and college. 70% of seats are filled through the TSEAMCET rank by the Convener and 30% seats are filled by the management, based on rank in TSEAMCET or the merit at Intermediate or as per the State government prescribed rules from time to time.
1.To Channelize efforts and measures of the college towards academic excellence.
2. To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution
3. To promote measures for institutional function towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
1. Adoption of The relevant and quality of academic and research programs.
2. Ensuring the adequacy and functioning of the support structure and services.
3. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
4. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks.
5. Ensuring the credibility of assessment and evaluation process.
1.Acting as a nodal agency of the college for quality –related activities.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner – centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality – related institutional process.
4. Development and maintenance of institutional database through Management Information System ( MIS) for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the instructional quality.
5. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
6. Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
7. Organization of seminars, conferences and workshops on quality – related themes and promotion of quality circles.
8. Documentation of the various programs / activities leading to quality improvement.
9. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC will facilitated /contribute to 1.To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional function towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the culture.
2. To improve internal communication
3. To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
4. To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
5. Promoting quality enhancement and sustenance measures.
6. Encouraging and supervising the implementation of the action plan of different departments.