G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy is a recognized research centre by Osmania university to carryout Ph.D project work . The Ph.D admission are done by the Osmania university and some candidates are allotted to recognized Ph.D guides available in the college. The M.Pharm students of all the specializations also carryout research project work (dissertation or thesis) in the second year of course work. The college has CPCSEA approved animal house facility and also institutional animal ethics committee constituted as per the CPCSEA guideline. The institution follows the following research code of ethics.
The institution ensures code of ethics for research
1. The Ph.D/ M.Pharm project work where in animal experimentation are there ,are being scrutinized by the institutional animal ethical committee thoroughly and give the suggestions wherever appropriate.
2. All the Ph.D, M.Pharm and Pharm D project works are monitored by periodic reviews with respect to the progress and/or ethical issues involved in the work, by conducting discussion/ presentation meetings in presence of the departmental professors and concerned faculty members.
3. All the Ph.D, M.Pharm and Pharm.D research projects are reviewed before submission by conducting pre-submission seminar/viva to ensure the sufficiency of the work done and any gaps left unanswered in objectives stated in the thesis. For Ph.D, the pre-submission seminar/viva will be conducted in the Osmania university in presence of subject experts/examiner. For M.Pharm and Pharm.D project works, the pre-submission seminar/viva-voce will be conducted in the college, in presence of subject experts/examiner nominated by the Osmania university.
4. For Ph.D projects the university mandate that plagiarism check to be done in the university . For M.Pharm and Pharm.D projects it is not mandatory by the university for plagiarism check. However the concerned supervisor check the thesis by the plagiarism checker-X software or any other available software for avoiding copying or copy pasting form the other sources.
5. The concerned supervisors encourage the students to prepare the manuscript of the research work for publications in reputed/indexed journals as per the journal requirement. It is the responsibility of the supervisor to ensure the ethics of publication are followed.
ANIMAL EXPERIMENTATION FACILITY
for Animal House and Institutional Animal Ethics Committee Click here